AVIC411.com

Bluetooth bug fails to initialize F500/700/900 EW

Today updated by F900BT v2.0001 to CHMOD 6.6.2009 with the 2009.2 UK Map, worked great this morning but this evening my bluetooth died.

Deleted both the settings folders and it's working again.

Thanks, K.

kraven, i have the same problem, can u please confir which folders/files you have deleted?? thanks

the problem was an incompatibility between the version of 06/06/09 and cmh928 my personalized version for Europe. Erasing the contents of the folder MyFlashDisk/User / userdata / iGO / Save and User / userdata / Setup and bluetooth it's ok well.

I don't have these directories on my f900bt (EW)..

Galadril, did you find the directories? How did you solve your problem with the bluetooth?

Ok so i was having the same problem as others (bt sofware version: not found) except deleting the said files was not fixing it either.. turns out the fix is simple.. so i am posting this for any future readers of this post.. just goto pioneers website and download the bt software update for your avic.. run the update.. even if you already have the update like i did.. it will run again because when it checks your current version it comes back not found.. i didnt even have to reboot after.. and all is working even after 6 reboots

here is a link to where i downloaded the update for my f7010 which is the same as f700 (Except the f7010 has a 3yr warranty ;P)

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Support/CarAudioVideo/In-Dash/GPS-Navigation-Systems/ci.AVIC-F700BT.Support?tab=B