AVIC411.com

I put in a F90 a couple months back into my pontiac G6 and just recently realized i don't have any of my Driver info center come up like low windshield washer fluid and other warnings so i was wondering what exactly would my options be to get this back if anyone knows.

was the dic in the radio or the dash? casue if it is in the dash, you need to get a GM-LAN harness to get it going again, but if it was in the radio, you need to get some sort of external DIC display.

It was in the Stereo is there a link at where i could get an external Dic display and would i got about hooking it up if someone knows

you really dont have an option. There is a kit made for single din stereos that has a screen built in to display all of that information. Nothing for a double din though. if you want all that info you have to stay factory or buy the special kit for a single din(around$200), and you have to give up your double din receiver.