AVIC411.com

bluetooth computer?

ok this is going to sound stupid, but just hear me out... i kno some computers have bluetooth in them tht u can sync with phones and internets...so is it possible to sync a laptop computer to the avic f-series?? what would the turn out be? would you be able to get internet then and have your computer on your avic or would this not work at all? just curious thought of that today

ok this is going to sound stupid, but just hear me out... i kno some computers have bluetooth in them tht u can sync with phones and internets...so is it possible to sync a laptop computer to the avic f-series?? what would the turn out be? would you be able to get internet then and have your computer on your avic or would this not work at all? just curious thought of that today

check the hacks thread as it is currently being discussed

do u kno specifically which thread? im eager to find out? i was thinkin if its possible jus taking the hard drive out of the computer hifing it some where in my truck so tht i can turn on my truck and turn on the computer and have it automatically bluetooth my computer...but im not sure if tht is possible

do u kno specifically which thread? im eager to find out? i was thinkin if its possible jus taking the hard drive out of the computer hifing it some where in my truck so tht i can turn on my truck and turn on the computer and have it automatically bluetooth my computer...but im not sure if tht is possible

here you go http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=23934,

and next time please use the SEARCH function