AVIC411.com

ipod audiobooks display in music folder

Hi,

I've recently purchased a 120Gb ipod classic and ripped my entire CD collection and audiobooks to it. I converted the audio books to m4b format so that the ipod remembers where I left off and it's been a great success. On my ipod the music albums are under music and the audiobooks are under audiobooks (I selected this in itunes and it's working well). The problem is that my Australia F900BT only displayed the audiobooks under audiobooks once. Now it puts all the music and all the audiobooks under the music listing. It's very frustrating because I've got about 25Gb of music and audiobooks to search through to find the next part!

I hope someone can help me to find a fix for this. I really don't understand why it worked once and won't work again. The F900BT's ipod screen doesn't seem to emulate the actual ipod settings at all and I even have to scroll down one page to see the audiobook button. I really wish Pioneer would get someone to fix up their software and make it more userfriendly. Parts of it are so damn frustrating.

Cheers

FIXED! I found that 3 audiobooks in m4b hadn't encoded properly from MP3 and were infact 777 hours long according to the duration in itunes. I deleted them and checked it back on the F900BT and all the audiobooks list under audiobooks again. I also noted that they still list under Albums but I can live with that. It's just easier to find them in a list under Audiobooks.