AVIC411.com

Why is my F700BT have song skipping on all sources?

As of today my Avic-F700BT has started skipping no matter volume levels. It does it on iPod, CD, FM, etc. It will just be like sound cuts out for a sec. then is back then will happen again. Does anyone else have this issue? If so how did u fix it? Could it be speaker connections?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Are the songs "Skipping" or does the sound go away, come back further in the song, like that? If it's what I just described, then I would pull the unit out, check all the speaker wiring at the harness, and also, check your speaker integrity, there might be a loose connection on one of them, causing a short or a ground, which would make the internal amp on the head unit to go into protect mode, and then come back when the short or ground goes away.

• 3 months later...

i had the same problem...and the the issue w/ mine was i noticed that when you have a destination on your navi and it is activated to route you and your navi voice volume is off it will still silent your music when the navi voice is supposed to say somethin(ex. "turn right", "destination approaching" etc..)