AVIC411.com

Overwhelmed by decisions!? HELP ME!

I'm in the market for a navi unit for my 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee, but overwhelmed by decisions. My truck is different as it uses a 1 1/2 DIN for the stock unit but I think I can fit a double DIN in it with some modification. Otherwise Id have to use a flip out but I have not heard good things about them. What experience has people had with them? I like to mod. If i cant mod it I don't want it!

I have been looking @ the AVIC-F90BT or a Z - Series. What is the difference in hardware with a AVIC-F90BT and the new AVIC-X910BT? Does it make seance to wait for these of just upgrade the firmware if the hardware is the same. Or should I wait till the new models are released and get a older Z-series. Will the price on these drop alot? Is the Z series much better than the F series? is there anything to be gained or lost besides screen size?

I would like to either get the AVIC-F90BT or a z-series (not sure which one is the best) and upgrade if its worth it.

Thanks for the help in advance!!!

WW