AVIC411.com

Can the F500BT stream iPhone music? $200 good price?

Hey, I'm about to purchase a F500BT from 6ave for 200.00

Is that a good deal?

And can the F500BT stream my iPhones music to my car stereo? That and the ipod voice control is the main reason I wanted to purchase it. It'd be nice to just sit in my car and have it play my iPhone music without having to hook my iPhone up to anything.

Hey, I'm about to purchase a F500BT from 6ave for 200.00

Is that a good deal?

And can the F500BT stream my iPhones music to my car stereo? That and the ipod voice control is the main reason I wanted to purchase it. It'd be nice to just sit in my car and have it play my iPhone music without having to hook my iPhone up to anything.

If by "stream" you mean via Bluetooth, then the answer is no. There is no AVRCP or A2DP in the AVIC-F500BT. If you buy the optional cable (CD-IU200VM, i think) then you can access, play, search... the music on your iPhone all you want.

buy the add on amplifier for 100 bucks and the ipod cable and youre good to go. the cable will plug into the upod and let you access the music. the amp integrates into your factory system to give you more power and allow your calls, music, and navigation directions to come through your car speakers.

buy the add on amplifier for 100 bucks and the ipod cable and youre good to go. the cable will plug into the upod and let you access the music. the amp integrates into your factory system to give you more power and allow your calls, music, and navigation directions to come through your car speakers.

You could do that, but if your car has an "aux input" you could just feed the audio into that plug from the 500BT.

Couple of questions.

1.) So I take it, out of the box, I can not really take control of my iPhone's music without that cable (The standard APPLE USB cable wont work right?) Thats why you guys are recommending that cable?

2.) Theres NO WAY to stream the audio using bluetooth because its missing a A2DP profile, correct?

3.) When you say buy an amplifier, is the amplifier that comes with the 6ave link posted here sufficient?

Couple of questions.

1.) So I take it, out of the box, I can not really take control of my iPhone's music without that cable (The standard APPLE USB cable wont work right?) Thats why you guys are recommending that cable?

2.) Theres NO WAY to stream the audio using bluetooth because its missing a A2DP profile, correct?

3.) When you say buy an amplifier, is the amplifier that comes with the 6ave link posted here sufficient?

1. Yes, can't use the Apple cable.

2. Yes.

3. Yes, but if you have an aux input this is not necessary.