AVIC411.com

iPhone 3.0 software and f700bt

My iPhone 2nd 3.0 OS worked fine Wednesday and Thursday all day. I plugged it in after work today and failed to connect, message on my phone said "device not supported" and would only charge it. Restated my phone and played for a couple seconds and then failed giving the same message on my phone. 3.0 seems really buggy, everytime I restart it for some reason a different problem starts to act up. I'm going to reinstall 3.0 on it and start fresh without restoring from a backup and see if that fixes anything. Anybody else having that issue?

Update: I restored my phone and set it up as a new phone, instead of restoring to a back up. I haven't had a problem with the radio since and as an added bonus, it seems to have fixed a lot of other bugs I had with the 3.0 software. I highly recomond restoring to a new phone I you have any issues with the 3.0 software on the 3g, to me it was worth loosing my app data and having to re organize 9 pages of apps. I'm just glad we have copy and paste now! Setting up my rss feeds was a piece of cake with copy and paste!

• 1 month later...

Has anyone else done this? I have an original iPhone with the 3.01 update installed and I am getting the same message "device not supported" but the phone is charging.

I am just wondering if restoring my phone will fix this problem. I am not been able to connect my iPhone to the F700 at all through the Apple Cable (USB conencted and RCAs in the correct location). However, the phone through BlueTooth works flawless.

I am just looking for advice and or help on getting my phone to work with the F700. I'm starting to get a little frustrated. I look forward to any advice of help.