AVIC411.com

i need to stop this voice prompt....

and sorry if its annoying and if i got a lil pissy...but i honestly have no clue what to do next...im not just trying to break balls or something

You might have tried reading the several hundred posts on this board that describe exactly what you need to do, instead of demanding that people explain it to you for the umpteenth time here.

well how bout i did...and how bout you be the principal to someone else....and if i got the right info the first time i wouldnt be demaning anything....until the last 2 posts before you...i had no idea what was going on...bc the others didnt go into detail on it...or even where to find it...fuckin upity assholes on the internet...its a forum for help...and when help is asked for everyone gets uptight....so there should technically be only one thread in the entire section and no one allowed to post repeat questions then is what your saying?...that would make for a great site...unreal...