AVIC411.com

Negative. Probably won't see one anytime soon either. The problem with digital vs analog is that it doesn't travel well. Meaning, it works great sitting still. Once you start moving the digital stream can't be sustained.

People have been trying everything from really long antenna to amplified antenna's and a combination of the two. No joy. It's actually easier to pick up a sat signal moving versus a terrestrial digital signal...

I can confirm this. If you can afford it, and have the right type of vehicle (preferably a SUV), get a TracVision satellite dish system. Other than when buried deep in a grove of trees or in a tunnel or parking garage, the thing works great for me on residential streets as well as on the highway. I totally do not miss having my Pioneer analog TV Tuner at all. Nothing better than CNN, ESPN, local channels, MTV, NFL Network, etc., all on the road.

• 1 month later...
I can confirm this. If you can afford it, and have the right type of vehicle (preferably a SUV), get a TracVision satellite dish system. Other than when buried deep in a grove of trees or in a tunnel or parking garage, the thing works great for me on residential streets as well as on the highway. I totally do not miss having my Pioneer analog TV Tuner at all. Nothing better than CNN, ESPN, local channels, MTV, NFL Network, etc., all on the road.

I agree, I have the z2 with the Z3 160GB HD upgrade and have the Tracvision mounted to the top of my Escalade EXT and it's the best thing in the world. Nothing like going camping with the Cadillac tent option and watching HBO while everyone else struggles with rabbit ears. :D:lol:

post-36974-12872758805149_thumb.jpg

• 11 months later...