AVIC411.com

Need some parts FAST!

The only installer i currently trust in my area is leaving town permanently in one week. He is so good I trust him for a perfect insttall the first time around. So i need to get him all the parts ASAP!

We are missing some key and not so key parts which I really dont want to have to wrestle with Pioneer for and I just cant go out and buy.

My used kit is not looking like such a great deal unless I can source these parts easily. I dont have the time to send the unit back and source all the hard to find heater duct modification brackets and bezel, antenna adapter, etc for my BMW M3 which DID come with this used Avic Z1 from a kid on my BMW M3 forum.

It is a barely used (was in a show car) Z1 built in March 2006.

Key parts missing and i must have them:

1) Microphone and cable: One of the main reasons I bought this unit wass for voice commands and I want to buy the blue tooth add on for my phone.

2) RCA connector #2 bundle: This has the connection for the PAC swi ps steering wheel interface. It ALSO has the input for the bumper camera which i have already ordered.

3) Extension lead for the reverse signal. I need this

4) Extension lead for the speed signal. That's just a plain wire isnt it? No biggie. I dont need this really. We have plenty wire.

The seller is conveniently unavailable and time is running out. Am i doomed to being on hold with Pioneer tomorrow for an hour only to be told they dont have those parts or they wont sell them to me?

I am pretty PO'd about this. Can any one help?

never mind. My installer just called and gave me this link. All the periphery parts you want:

https://parts.pioneerelectronics.com

use "avicz1" as a search.

So the seller finally called me. He wasn't that put off by me not being happy at not having all the parts. He did offer to refund my money, but my time is running out. Ordinarily i would have shoved it back in his face. He wasnt even willing to split the difference in the cost of the missing parts. 21 year old punk. Sounded about 17. He might have been...

I kept my temper and wished him a very good day and hung up. I just wanted to move forward. Parts are overnighted and will be here soon. Garret has already shipped my Hard Drive. Talk about service.

I lost the ebay bid on the refurbished back up cam, the second gen one. 150.99. My max bid was 150. I did not want to pay any more than that. Who knows how much the other guy would have run the bill up to. Some ebayers are just nuts. They pay more than list price just to win a bid.