AVIC411.com

little help from f900 owner please!?!?

could someone with a f900 and an SD card do me huge favor? i need a copy of your SDMLC file. my unit has not worked for almost 3 weeks now and i have been ALL OVER this forum trying to fix it when just about everyone says it is bricked or nothing can be done it needs to go back to pioneer. well i'm happy to say that with persistance and help from other members on here i've almost got it fixed. the problem is starting to become more common so this isn't gonna help just me, it will be in thread i started with a solution at the end. not like a thread you read and ur like "oh shit that is what mines doin" then you read the whole thread with links too 3 more just like it and none of the people ever come back once their shit is fixed to say what the problem and fix was.

anyhow, rant over.

to get this file you just upload ur SD card with testmode V2.3 loaded on it. when the blue screen comes up you click the icon on ur "desktop" called DISKRW and read your SDMLC file. copy that to your SD card. bring it in and move it from the card to your computer. Then post it here. you may have to host it somewhere, not really sure where. but this would be a huge help this is the last little piece to my and a couple others puzzle. Thanks in advance.

":38qpqyew]i hope every last one of yalls units quit working!!!!

Not everyone here has the ability or the know how to do as you ask. Also, we're not all f900 owners. To wish ill will on everyone for your failures is childish.

You have about three or four other threads going regarding your failures, some people, myself included tried to provide assistance to you. While I had hoped your unit would be cured, I live by the do onto others as they'd do unto you rule. So, therefore I wish you epic failure to the furthest extremes and may god have pity on you. You do not pass go, nor collect $200.00.

i'm aware of everything you just said. but i've helped other members, and offered money all that just can't get no help. but i just knew someone would comment on that post.

i'm aware not everyone has the ability or an f900. it's just frustrating to be this close and have to wait on the right person to see my post, another reason i have multiple posts.

i apologize to you guys. but this literally could happen to anyone.