AVIC411.com

2d vs. 3d map???

Just installed a x910bt and love it. Been playing around with the settings over the weekend and have noticed the different map layouts. 3d is pretty cool but for some reason it doesn't show street names for upcoming streets, where as 2d does. Is this a settings thing? I tried looking trough the manual and couldn't find anything. Also, what are most users using on here 2d or 3d? Because of the street names, I've switched to 2d map but feel the 3d looks cooler.

Just installed a x910bt and love it. Been playing around with the settings over the weekend and have noticed the different map layouts. 3d is pretty cool but for some reason it doesn't show street names for upcoming streets, where as 2d does. Is this a settings thing? I tried looking trough the manual and couldn't find anything. Also, what are most users using on here 2d or 3d? Because of the street names, I've switched to 2d map but feel the 3d looks cooler.

Go into 3d mode. Then just click up on the volume knob once or twice. Street names will come in because your zooming in alittle closer.