AVIC411.com

How to do Back Up Video

Folks,

Here is a short video how to back up your unit. Its a rapidshare file ( youtube didnt want to log me in :()

http://rapidshare.com/files/258879716/testmode.avi

The video is over 4 minutes long, and the actual copying process isn't documented in it due to my Flash Disk being loaded with lots of EU maps so it only goes a s far as 2:49 sec. and everything after is just to show where you can find the ezrider.exe and license file.

For the video puropse I created AVIC Back Up folder in the root of the SD card together with testmode & MiTACAP folders to demonstrate that you can copy all "My Flash Disk" there.

I hope now people will roughly know how its done.

Hope that helps folks, :mrgreen:

The audio has been removed due to my friend talking too much,lol!I tried to add text instructions etc. but my laptop froze and it all went to hell :evil:

Thanks for the video. This will help out tons of people! I hope you don't mind but I posted this on YouTube so everyone doesn't need to download the file. Don't worry, I gave you credit ;) If you want me to take it down, I will. I also added some words at the bottom but around 2:50 ish, after you had pasted the files to the SD card, I wasn't sure why you were showing the EZRIDER and the License files so I didn't say anything. Here is the link to the video for anyone who doesn't want to download the file.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb-0pFVt-Uw

-Brian