AVIC411.com

Is this normal?

hi i'm relatively new to this forum although i did do cmh's mod but i've noticed ever since i've had the F700bt that the SD and USB usually play music at a lower volume that cd's and i was just wondering if that was normal also the sound quality isnt even close to a packed mp3 cd is this normal?

hi i'm relatively new to this forum although i did do cmh's mod but i've noticed ever since i've had the F700bt that the SD and USB usually play music at a lower volume that cd's and i was just wondering if that was normal also the sound quality isnt even close to a packed mp3 cd is this normal?

you have to go and change the sla settings,

so the SLA settings would fix that but ill have to change it back when i go back to cd's right?

sla would fix it, you don't have to set it back as it retains the settings, so lets say you inserted an SD card and had the sla set to +4, when yyou switch to USB you also have to set the sla for it, and also for the CD