AVIC411.com

i completed the upgrade through pioneer to 3.0.1 but still have the 2004 maps..how do i upgrade to the maps with the 3d landmarks and such??i have seen post about ezrider<?>..if there is a link with instrutions that would be fine too..us f700bt...thanks...

no one has hacked the new ezrider yet, regarding your map, are you sure it's 2204? or ist 2008.04? also, check the number beside it as it would say something like (090514) which means that it is from may 14 2009,

no one has hacked the new ezrider yet, regarding your map, are you sure it's 2204? or ist 2008.04? also, check the number beside it as it would say something like (090514) which means that it is from may 14 2009,

maybe im not talking about the right thing..when i clcik on service information, it says maps 2.00400..i guess maybe that is not it..there is an option to turn 3d landmarks on..am i talking about something else as far as the version goes???

maybe im not talking about the right thing..when i clcik on service information, it says maps 2.00400..i guess maybe that is not it..there is an option to turn 3d landmarks on..am i talking about something else as far as the version goes???

that would be in your settings, also, if map data doesn't have any landmarks on it it won't show anything on your screen,

first off "ill die" thanks very much for responding..this site for the most part has great users who look to help people more then flame them because they don't know as much as they do..

anyway i don't know how but i just entered in a city address and hit map and the landmarks are there..stadiums, everything...very cool...i didn't see them because i hadn't driven anywhere yet that would have them and got worried when i saw my map as 2004.0...

i see all of these instructions on here and i couldn't get anything to work and all i did was the update for the x seriers to 3.0.1 on pioneer and seem to have everything working perfectly..

maybe even though i couldn't get 3.0 to boot, the update still took so when i went to do the pioneer update, all of those times i did the torrent, itchy update it recognized it..

i really have no idea but i feel like i have a brand new system and it only cost me my time messing with it..

thanks again!!!

first off "ill die" thanks very much for responding..this site for the most part has great users who look to help people more then flame them because they don't know as much as they do..

anyway i don't know how but i just entered in a city address and hit map and the landmarks are there..stadiums, everything...very cool...i didn't see them because i hadn't driven anywhere yet that would have them and got worried when i saw my map as 2004.0...

i see all of these instructions on here and i couldn't get anything to work and all i did was the update for the x seriers to 3.0.1 on pioneer and seem to have everything working perfectly..

maybe even though i couldn't get 3.0 to boot, the update still took so when i went to do the pioneer update, all of those times i did the torrent, itchy update it recognized it..

i really have no idea but i feel like i have a brand new system and it only cost me my time messing with it..

thanks again!!!

no prob bro