AVIC411.com

Question on AVH-P6800DVD (Operation & Installation)

I got AVH-P6800 and Complete the installation work. But some question remaining.
1 AVH-P6800 can not use wired PAC SWI-PS tuning steering wheel.
2 The FM antenas still runing when the radio not be used. Can somebody stop antena when play CD?? method??
3 The AVH-P6800 active the monitor before ignition, and restart after Motor runing. Reduce life time. :evil: :evil: :evil:
4 CD mark can not be set automatic. it always lost track postion after change source.
May be somebody can help me.
1. As state before use the swi-x to get your steering controls back.

2. The only way to do that would be to put a toggle switch between the blue/white lead from the pioneer and the power antenna lead of the car's harness.

3. You'd have to run a wire from the red wire of the pioneer to the ignition harness in the car. Splice it into a wire that has power when cranking the car.

4. Dunno since I've never dealt with a 6800.
1. As state before use the swi-x to get your steering controls back.
[color=red]I see. and just done.[/color]
2. The only way to do that would be to put a toggle switch between the blue/white lead from the pioneer and the power antenna lead of the car's harness.
[color=red]I can't understand also! Does it mean I have to run the antenas manually.[/color]
3. You'd have to run a wire from the red wire of the pioneer to the ignition harness in the car. Splice it into a wire that has power when cranking the car.
[color=red]Is your meaning: A/V's Power supply always on when ignition. If like this no damage to AV Machine????
I prefer to make the toggle switch on ACC cable (or red cable, power ), Manually power ON/OFF the machine.[/color]
4. Dunno since I've never dealt with a 6800.[/quote]
[color=red]Thanks Also[/color]