AVIC411.com

F700BT owners with 3.01 please help

I recently have updated my F700BT to 3.0 found here: http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=25751 I successfully upgraded and my unit has no problems such as shutting down but i was trying to update to pioneer's 3.01 free update. I tried 6 times uploading the LPUE080 and then following the steps on pioneer but for some reason it seems like it doesn't recognize the file when i put the SD(with LPUE080) and starting the unit up. It just goes through the actual start-up process and my unit load like normal. I cant get it to automatically register the new LPUE080 to save my life. Any ideas? Or does anyone with this full update already done have a copy of their My Flash Disk that i can use?

Thanks in advance.

My updated ended up failing once it booted so what i did was place the unit in TestMode, copy everything inside the update folder LPUE080 such as AP1, AP2, AP3, etc. and past it the My Flash Drive directory. Restart and it should be updated... I just did this now and it seems like everything went well.

My updated ended up failing once it booted so what i did was place the unit in TestMode, copy everything inside the update folder LPUE080 such as AP1, AP2, AP3, etc. and past it the My Flash Drive directory. Restart and it should be updated... I just did this now and it seems like everything went well.

ditto... that's how i got mine working too

Starting with the 2.06 mod installed on my F700BT:

1. Upgraded WinCE to the WinCE image contained in the Pioneer 3.01 update.

2. Reset the unit and loaded the flashdisk from the X910 flashdisk image on the Turboboss FTP site.

3. Rebooted the unit with the 3.01 update in the SD slot and applied the Pioneer 3.01 update with no hitch what so ever.

I have been running 3.01 from the day the X910 image was first placed on Tuboboss FTP site. I have had zero issues.