AVIC411.com

size of tmc-icons in 3.0

I've been using 3.0 now for a while. Something that anoys me is the size of the tmc icons in the overview mode.

On 2.0 you could see them easily, now you need to really look closely to even discover them. I can't really find out how this is controlled. In 2.0 it was controlled by the tmc.spr in the common dir. So i tried to size up the icons here(in the bmp), no effect at all. Then i tried smalltmc.spr again no effect at all....

I also tried the same spr in the gfx dir same result, none.

Anyone can look into this?

I've been using 3.0 now for a while. Something that anoys me is the size of the tmc icons in the overview mode.

On 2.0 you could see them easily, now you need to really look closely to even discover them. I can't really find out how this is controlled. In 2.0 it was controlled by the tmc.spr in the common dir. So i tried to size up the icons here(in the bmp), no effect at all. Then i tried smalltmc.spr again no effect at all....

I also tried the same spr in the gfx dir same result, none.

Anyone can look into this?

same to me!

hey Haak! ;=)

it looks like it doesn't use any of the icons when you use the oversigth mode. It just places a very tiny icon on the map.

Another question, i'm using the realview scheme, now the highwayroadsigns are green instead of blue, like there supposed to be in the netherlands. Anyone knows where the coding for this is? I suspect in color.ini, but i can not find it there....

can't find out what went wrong, but i'm sure it's in the realview scheme, probably there is missing some info in these schemes and thefore it turns green, weird thing is, when i revert back to another scheme the damm roadsigns stay green....

only way to solve it, putting back my backup of 1.0 and do an update again...i don't like this at all....