AVIC411.com

I purchased the F90BT in April 2009 and within 2 months had to tear it out of my dash and send it to Pioneer because of a rebooting problem. They sent it back with version 2.006 updated. It work fine for a month but now there are 2 new problems.

1) Nothing happens when i press a Contact from the list. In coming calls work though (cleared, reloaded many times)

2) the Voice Command does not come up when pressed. (it does in the screen that shows music and radio), but never from the Top Menu or Map Screen etc...

I was thinking that might be some temp files that need to be cleared or some corrupt files.

Anyone have an idea?

I was also thinking of going back to ver 2.0 but was wondering if all i would need to do is clear the flash disk then run ver 2.0 from the SD card? I dont really care about any personal settings that the deck may have saved such as contacts or POI data.

KCM, I'm not sure as to which files they are to run the voice recog, but you could try reinstalling the blue tooth.

If worse comes to worst, it would take all night. But I have a 2.06 backup that I could probably share.

What part of the country do you live in? If you are in North Florida, that would make it easy to get you a copy.

I appreciate the offer.

I just downloaded and updated to version 3.0

The problem with the Contacts is now gone so that must have been software. :D

But the problem with the Voice Command not showing from anywhere but a screen that is playing music is STILL there. :(

The Flash Disk was formatted clean during the WINCE update. There is also no MODS added yet.

It just doesnt make sense why certain screens dont show this.

Im sure if i emailed Pioneer they would either not reply or they would simply say "Send us the deck"

good thing the F90BT has 2 years warranty.