AVIC411.com

Stolen Avic Radio Background

I see that there are alot of radio getting stolen around here and i came up with this little BG for the unit. Its not the best thing to see everytime the unit boots ups. But it just might save your butt & get your radio back. All you have to do is edit the in photoshop & your done.

post-32943-12872758478456_thumb.png

I see that there are alot of radio getting stolen around here and i came up with this little BG for the unit. Its not the best thing to see everytime the unit boots ups. But it just might save your butt & get your radio back. All you have to do is edit the in photoshop & your done.

i think the best place for this is the abouts page,

Well you can modify all your boot up images that are in the unit to say something like that 8)

yes and you can always upload your own image even me being a newby on the system know that much

even more someone who would know more in order to steal it

guys i am sorry to say that nearly nothing can protect us from a thief and as we say here in greece for as long as someone want deside to take something that is yours or else almost nothing can stop him