AVIC411.com

Ugly black background color?! Is it that difficult to change

Hey guys,

I've been looking through this forum for several weeks now. I am working on a new theme but there's one thing I want to change. The background picture/color. I know there are several threads discussing this problem but I cannot seem to find a answer. Is it really that difficult to change the background picutre? Or does anyone have a solucion finally.

I am not talking about the splash screen. I am talking about the background color on the main menu and av-source.

Is there really no way to change it?

Thanks in advance.

well i have a Audi Mod going on right now with the Audi logo in the back ground, i can use it in the destination and map screens but no go for the Av and Main menu, sonewhere here someone said its in your Image.Res file, well i unzipped it the person said theres a file named 746_32K_MN-000_24b.bmp but mine dont have that file it starts off at 746_32K_MN-001_24b.bmp . so i made a bmp same as my splash screen and when i rezip and load it on my main screen buttons are gone but i can still ckcik where they were. i even tried to use Adobe Photoshop and add a Alpha Channel but no go. So i am not sure how to do the Top menu and AV or phone. sorry I hope someone can figure it out. i am still working on it so if i get anywhere i'll let you know :)

well i have a Audi Mod going on right now with the Audi logo in the back ground, i can use it in the destination and map screens but no go for the Av and Main menu, sonewhere here someone said its in your Image.Res file, well i unzipped it the person said theres a file named 746_32K_MN-000_24b.bmp but mine dont have that file it starts off at 746_32K_MN-001_24b.bmp . so i made a bmp same as my splash screen and when i rezip and load it on my main screen buttons are gone but i can still ckcik where they were. i even tried to use Adobe Photoshop and add a Alpha Channel but no go. So i am not sure how to do the Top menu and AV or phone. sorry I hope someone can figure it out. i am still working on it so if i get anywhere i'll let you know :)

ther reason the buttons aren't showing up is because you have rezipped it the wrong way,