AVIC411.com

Problem with unit will donate if fixed...f700bt

alright...just like other people stated in other post. When I started the car I get the opening message then blank screen. The button lights work on the side and if the ipod is plugged in, it will still play music and i can adjust the volume. However, if i press the map button like 10times sometime that causes the screen to turn back on and start working. But sometimes it doesnt work. I did a hack a few months ago from a member to get better graphics and red light cameras and different map apperance and bypass. Worked great.

I tried to fix by putting the 3.0 update on it. (Made things worse just opening message and nothing) So...I went to pioneer website and download the 2.0 update software. Now it turns on, but i cant press all of the buttons (av setting). And under the setting tab for map edition nothing is listed. Also when i press the map it just freezes on the warning message with OK. If someone can please help. I'm not that good with computer so detailed explaination (w/ pics) would be great. Thanks

found the testmode v2.3. Just need to know what to do with them. Also noticed that when i was driving the unit would restart itself after 5 mins or so. I'm leaving for the beach tomorrow and really need this to work. (need some music and nav)

I have a f700bt and live in northern virginia (woodbridge/fairfax area) THanks

Lilwill, follow the instructions from the thread where you got the test mode files from to unzip it and put it on an SD card. After that you will use the SD card to boot your stereo into windows. After that We can start having you check things.

Let us know when you can use the test mode files and boot your stereo into windows.