AVIC411.com

Intallation of f500bt / nd-g500 / p880prs

Hi, first time posting, sorry it has to be a question rather then an answer to someones elses post :?

Ok, so here is my problem. My friend recently gave me a AVIC LINC for 150$ cuz he dint like it. It's still got the plastic of the screen and wires are still packaged :D . At the moment I run a DEH-P88PRS headunit, great thing, loads of SQ features. It controls two amps: A hifonics for a tfone subwoofer and a titanium amp for diamon audio front stage component speakers.

Now i know the ND-G500 acts ass a small amp to work in conjunction with factory headunit ( line inputs ). But how do I connect the AVIC-LINC all togethere to be able to run the P880PRS with my pre-outs being used and none of the line inputs?? So in othere words, how to i get sound from movies on a SD or USB device to my speakers? Sound from my Ipod connected to the f500bt? GPS nav voices? and bleutooth phone conversation? while keeping the full functionality off my 2 external amplifiers??

Thanks for your help!

OK, so I brain stormed by myself for a bit and came up with this. To use a line input to RCA out with 2way active + sub or 3way active + sub ( since I plan on upgrading the components to add another speaker to it ). The only downfall to this is I will have no control over my sub :/ which to me is a big part of me. I run a 15" competive sub whith a 2600rms hifonics amp. I love showing it off to ppl but with this "solution", i wont have control ... SUPER GAY!

Has pioneer announced a ND series gateway amplifier with RCA in and OUT imputs??? :/

This is soooo dumb of them.

OOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRR

staying with the scenario in the above post with this adding *solution*

could I leave the pre-outs to the sub connected and do some do-hicky of a small circutry thingy-a-m0-bob that can connect to the mute wire which could kill the pre-out signal for the sub when the mute wire gets activated??

Man, I pay the most expensive for there products and left with this crap :/

If you get a CD-RB20 / CD-RB10 you won't need to use the ND-G500. The CD-RB20 (or CD-RB10) is a IP-BUS to RCA adapter that allows the addition of an auxiliary RCA input through the IP BUS jack on the rear of the headunit. Just use the 3.5mm output jack on the AVIC-F500BT and get a 3.5mm to RCA male 'Y adapter' along with a CD-RB20 and you should be set. You'll have to select 'AUX' on the headunit in order to hear the audio (it won't automatically switch) but that's a minor inconvenience.