AVIC411.com

Can someone make scheme for 3.0?

I have been looking around for some new scheme that will work with igo 8.3 /3.0. I know that there are alot out there but most have to be slightly modified to work on the avics (pointing them to look for the right files in the right places). Both my computers are not worked well enough for me to try modding the files myself (posting from my palm pre now), but i have seen a few in the gurjon mod that would look good, but they need to be modded a bit to work on the avic. I'm sure I'm not the only person on here that would very appreciative to anyone posting up some new scheme for us to use!! thanks in advance to anyone who wants to do this!

I have been looking around for some new scheme that will work with igo 8.3 /3.0. I know that there are alot out there but most have to be slightly modified to work on the avics (pointing them to look for the right files in the right places). Both my computers are not worked well enough for me to try modding the files myself (posting from my palm pre now), but i have seen a few in the gurjon mod that would look good, but they need to be modded a bit to work on the avic. I'm sure I'm not the only person on here that would very appreciative to anyone posting up some new scheme for us to use!! thanks in advance to anyone who wants to do this!

you just have to make sure that whatever's background pictre your scheme is referencing to on color.ini you have on your gfx folder