AVIC411.com

Blank Screen 5day old f700

well purchased and had installed 5 days ago..f700bt unit was bought from bestbuy...so after the install unit worked flawlessly didnt have any problems no restarting issues as ive read or anything..so fri morning i heading on a trip back home in michigan when i was bout 2hrs away and all of a sudden it would kinda freeze up and restart then it would play again did that for bout 30 min as i contunied to drive..then it restarted on its own like it did every other time but no screen came on,nothing playing,no sound,no nothing just a black screen..the map,menu n eject buttons illuminate for approx 15seconds and you can hear the unit itself power up but just nothing...then yesterday all of a sudden when i started the car the screen actually started but only had the splash screen come on and then blank...i know i have a warrenty but id like to know if there is anything i could try as i much rather would not have to go thru pioneers great warrenty program im read so much about..and also would like some sound for my trip back home tomorrow..any info or ideas would be appreciated thanks