AVIC411.com

well I give up. taking it all out to sell

I have the 09 version which is definitely nice. Now if it was the MY 2010 that would be a different story all together.

However, after some time the Pioneer does offer a lot of things that oem cant. If I could overcome this bloody bose issue I would be happy.

I have zero interest in changing out all the other speakers and adding new amps

Well, the reason your your speaker sound horrible is because you bypassed the amps...

Reason:

The bose speakers are known to have a 1 or 2 ohm impedance .... your pioneer is designed for 4ohms or higher.

Your speaks run individually off of the stock amp - the stock amp has built in cross-overs unless your tweeters run in parallel off your door speakers, but probably not. So you would need to add some crossovers (same ones they use for components) to run your stock bose speakers but your impedance is still too low for the mid / woofer.

When your installer bypassed the amps - he should have known or tested and tone tested each speaker to measure the impedance or ohms....

You should be able to run low level into the bose system but i would have to see pictures of what connectors you have in the dash and see how the low level gets to the amp - Do you have the FRAKA connecotors behind that radio?

Can you post pics of every cable plugged in so I can get a visual of it?