AVIC411.com

question about 3.0 update

i just updated to 3.0 on my f90bt and im just curious, on the navi its very plain meaning that most of the landscape is white before i had green for grass and different colors for the regular roads and interstate is this correct to look like this or is there something wrong?

i just updated to 3.0 on my f90bt and im just curious, on the navi its very plain meaning that most of the landscape is white before i had green for grass and different colors for the regular roads and interstate is this correct to look like this or is there something wrong?

hacking it would make it look better

so its safe to say that i did everything right and where these maps are updated they took away from the look of the program. i have been looking at your mods and will probably install those today

I've come across the same problem. I had schemes that i definately had the color green for grass and now all of the terrain seems to be white. Can someone tell us what code do we have to modify to get the terrain to be a different color.

I've come across the same problem. I had schemes that i definately had the color green for grass and now all of the terrain seems to be white. Can someone tell us what code do we have to modify to get the terrain to be a different color.

this would be great . also IDT i see on your mods that you have the sky on the top is that included in your mods or did that come with the new igo and i just didnt pay attention