AVIC411.com

No Hwy Sign Boards In Ontario?

I have a Avic 90bt and I just applied the 3.0 update(legit from Pioneer). They say there is supposed to be Hwy sign boards but anytime I navigate a route on the QEW they dont ever show up, I have checked all the settings and cant find anything. Anyone else have this issue. I called pioneer and they gave me no useful info about they just said they may not work in some places which makes no sense to me. Thanks

I have a Avic 90bt and I just applied the 3.0 update(legit from Pioneer). They say there is supposed to be Hwy sign boards but anytime I navigate a route on the QEW they dont ever show up, I have checked all the settings and cant find anything. Anyone else have this issue. I called pioneer and they gave me no useful info about they just said they may not work in some places which makes no sense to me. Thanks

it might be because the map data doesn't have it, try doing a simulation to chicago and see if a sign board pops up, if it dies then it just confirms that the map data doesn't have it for ontario