AVIC411.com

AVIC-F10BT finally installed

Wow, it's the newest F=serie. Be proud of it. It is also with voice recognizing.

Your version is what it shows and yes its Igo and this

http://www.pioneer-rus.ru/nl/content/su ... 700BT.html

is the site i get my updates. Maybe there is a spanish to. read the forum and see if you cab hack you device with testmode 2.3

Maybe later you can upload a image of your "my flashdisk"

Greatings

• 2 months later...

The map software is not iGo. It uses Pioneer's in house map software similar to that was used on the previous Z series. Also the F10BT is not part of the previous F series. It is the EU version of the Z110BT. Map updates will be issued by Pioneer on their site when they are available.

• 2 months later...

Hi,

Sergio, I'm also from Portugal and at this moment I have AVIC-F900BT. After seeing the new F10BT I'm thinking in changing my 900BT mainly because the shortcut menu that it allows to be created and for the Voice Recognition.

Are you happy with the Voice Recognition for Portuguese people?:) Are you able to say the streets and names (for bluetooth) in english and it recognizes the portuguese streets and portuguese people names?

Thank you in advance for your comments.

Regards,

Pedro Lacerda

Are you happy with the Voice Recognition for Portuguese people?:) Are you able to say the streets and names (for bluetooth) in english and it recognizes the portuguese streets and portuguese people names?

Regards,

Pedro Lacerda

???

Overall i+m happy with it...

It doesn't support voice commnands for Portuguese (my language), and the map is already outdated compared to my tomtom 720.... :S

• 4 months later...

I also recently installed a AVIC-F10BT and im having problems playing mp3. The audio cuts off but the track is still playing (elapsed time still going) comes back goes away. Wont play certain tracks , but after disconnecting and reconnecting the USB stick it will play it fine.