AVIC411.com

Hack for X710BT

I installed a D-3 unit a good while ago and there was a hack that involved re-pinning the secondary plug.

I just got the X710BT and I am going to install it tomorrow and I did a few searches here trying to located the info for the hack for my specific unit and the info I have found is a little confusing.

Can someone clarify for me the bypass on this model, is it a software/firmware thing or a hardware thing like on the D3?

Can you help me find the correct thread on this for forum with the info I need specific to my unit?

Thanks!!!

Gadget

I installed a D-3 unit a good while ago and there was a hack that involved re-pinning the secondary plug.

I just got the X710BT and I am going to install it tomorrow and I did a few searches here trying to located the info for the hack for my specific unit and the info I have found is a little confusing.

Can someone clarify for me the bypass on this model, is it a software/firmware thing or a hardware thing like on the D3?

Can you help me find the correct thread on this for forum with the info I need specific to my unit?

Thanks!!!

Gadget

search in the hacks thread