AVIC411.com

Outlook adressbook to poi

Hi Guys,

as Navigation and contacts are not talking to each other in our Avics (and only names and numbers are beeing synced, I'm looking for an application or solution to convert my outlook adress book into a usable .kml file.

I know this can be done manually through Navgate feeds, but to be honest, I don't want to spend a week with this.

Any ideas let me know

Jörg

Jörg,

was already afraid about that: the kml file lists the coordinates where the contact is located. It is no problem to generate the XML file, but then you will have to input the coordinates in some Outlook custom fields. That is the only solution I see for now.

Of course if you could compile this list from say Google Maps, you would not have to spend weeks.

Sorry about that

Weo

There are tools (i.e. Outloo2tomtom) written for TOMTOm devices which will pull the exported Outlook data in a .CSV file and automatically attach the coordinates to finally create a .OVi file for TomTom.

As Navgate Feed is pretty much useless ( all stock Pioneer software is :twisted: ), I was wondering if somebody had the same desire than myself, but also some programming skills :mrgreen:

Jörg