AVIC411.com

3.0 upgrade CNSD-100FM and CNSD-150FM $60.00

3.0 upgrade CNSD-100FM and CNSD-150FM $60.00

http://www.6ave.com/shop/searchresults.aspx?pti=0800&mnm=Pioneer&cti=0671

After missing pioneer's special pricing that they had for early upgraders I decided to wait it out hoping they would cut the price again. Well I guess I was a little trigger happy and ordered directly from Pioneer 2 weeks ago for the CNSD-150FM for $105 including shipping. Browsing around today I found that 6th ave electronics just updated their website selling either one for $60.00.

Right now Pioneer has the 150FM for $95.00 plus shipping and the 100FM for $99.00 plus shipping. Not to mention that Pioneer always takes forever to even ship out the freaking this. Come on Its just an standard sd card with their data on it. Well either way, I messed up and didnt hold out long enough.

6th ave electronics is a really good place. They have retail stores in NJ area. I am on a jobsite in Michigan and everything I order from them I get within a couple days, so pretty fast shipping. If you got your F500BT from amazon like I did and many others did, then really you got it from 6th ave electronics.

I have no affiliation with this company, this is not spam, I could care less if you order from them or not. I'm just trying to save people some money. I wish I wasn't so lazy or I'd order this and return the one that's on its way back to Pioneer.

If you don't know. CNSD-150FM is for the 3.0 Firmware, Map and Software Update for the AVIC-F500BT.

CNSD-100FM is for the 3.0 Firmware, Map, and Software Update for any other AVIC-F Series.

They are not compatible with one another so keep that in mind.