AVIC411.com

I've lost my TMC!

I installed the whole eu 3.0 flash folder from scratch and everything is working again. Added several mods and everything still ok. Only after adding the hacked ezrider for 3d buildings the problem is back. So it has something to do with the hacked ezrider, are there different version of hacked ezrider 3d?

Hi cococool,

I have had the same problem as you are having. Or bluetooth was working or TMC was working. Now everything is working fine :), I did the following:

I installed version 3.0 from this thread: http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=26625 thanks to Tomola!!!

Then I installed the hacked ezrider which you can find anywhere in this forum.

Installed the newest iGO 8.3 maps/buildings etc. I could find (Q2 2009)

Installed newest version of IDT's hack (version 4.9)

After this I still had the same problem, after reading IDT's instructions again, I found out that I skipped a crucial step, although IDT has clearly described this step (reading can be so difficult :roll: ) : deleting al files in the

My Flash Disk\USER\UserData\iGo\save directory, everything should be deleted except for favourites.dat if you have it

After carrying out this step, everything worked out fine!!!

So thanks IDT!! I was an absolute fan of the GTIMatt mod (still think it's a great one, but it's not compatible with fw version 3.0)

Now I'm using version 4.9 of your mod and I must admit it's pretty impressive, works great, has all the functions I need (I especially like the TMC button in the nav screen) so keep up the good work and thanks for all the effort, I know that a lot of people are really happy with your work

deleting al files in the

My Flash Disk\USER\UserData\iGo\save directory, everything should be deleted except for favourites.dat if you have it

Can anyone explain what the various files in the save folder actually do or are. My TMC is erratic but even if I have the files to restore I would like to know what I am losing if I delete as suggested here.

Thanks

Colin