AVIC411.com

Stereo problems with Ipod

Hi everybody,

My first thread so I hope I'm doing it right.

I've installed a F500bt plus ND-G500 in my car and everything is connected to a pioneer stereo, everything is running smooth. I connected my Ipod to the F500 with the CD-IU200VM cable, that is also working. No problems so far. The only minor thing is, I don't like the sound of my ipod through the F500. If I'm using the same cable but the usb not connected to the F500 and the mini jack into the aux of my stereo, the sound is so much better. As soon as the usb is connected the F500 or ND-G500 is taking over and all functions on my stereo are disabled or bypassed.

What I want is this: Ipod control on the F500 screen but with normal use of my stereo, some kind of split or software audio bypass. Or, better sound control/quality.

Btw, I have the euro version.

Thanks.

you could try plugging in the usb to the AVIC and then just run the sound plug directly into the new stereo's aux in, you would have to disconnect the ND-G500 and i think you would lose the ability for the nav to interupt. if your radio has a aux in, then you probably dont need the ND-G500 to begine with, just plug the audio out from the AVIC into the aux in, this would however keep the nav from being able to interupt any source from the CD player