AVIC411.com

700BT rotate channel issue when vehicle is turned off

Well by the looks of this problem this could be a first.

Did the 3.0 upgrade and now when I shut off my truck the radio still plays till the door is opened which is normal but now my system now beeps and rotates through either FM preset channels or my Satellite preset channels until the door is opened and the system shuts down.

Did any updated on my son's system and all when well and so I thought on mine.

any help or thoughts

thanks

what kind of vehicle and what parts where used in the install, this seems like a very weird problem because the radio should not be able to tell a difference when the car is turned off, the acc wire should just stay powered until the door is opened, unless there is a steering wheel interface being used and there is a problem with it sendind out weird signals when the car is turned off. very odd indeed

Found the solution to this problem, Sent an E-mail PAC technical dept which they responded very quickly (too bad Pioneer doesn't follow the same response guide lines...lol...) , the reason the presets keep rotating is the steering wheel interface acc wire needs to be connected to the acc wire on the 700BT, which makes sense and not to another acc source