AVIC411.com

Sirius Instant Replay... does this function actually work???

Yes, the "Sirius Connect" Function allows the HU to completely control the Sirius, and info will be displayed on your HU instead of the portable unit.... the downside of the Sirius setup is that you only get one line of text instead of three with the XM tuner, no channel logo artwork, and it costs ALOT more than the XM tuner to get the setup with the Instant Replay function..... unforunately, my wife says she wants to have the instant replay over the above with the XM, so I have been trying to figure out how to do it.

If the Instant Replay isnt that important to you, then just get the GEXP920XM and make your life and install much easier!

What kills me is that they merged and Sirius doesn't have he same features as XM. I like Sirius' line up more unfortunately.

If the instant replay doesnt matter to you, you can get almost all of the Sirius lineup via your GEXP920XM by purchasing the 'Best of Sirius" lineup via your XM account.