AVIC411.com

problem getting into testmode

i am trying to do the software bypass into my f900bt. i got my avic last year after thanksgiving and once the 2.0 firmware came out i installed it and also did the software bypass so i can watch dvd while driving up to 80mph. this september my avic suddenly shut off on me.. good thing i had bought the best buy warranty when i bought the avic so i didnt struggle with this and just took it back to best buy. so what best buy did was that they sent it out to pionner and after a month i got it back. i just got it last friday and reinstalled it this saturday.. i looked at the version it has and its a new version compared to what i had before. it is version 2.006000. i tried to do the testmode to accsess my flash disc and change the speed in the zip file so i can watch dvd while driving. but once i insert the sd card i turn the ignition on and my original splash screen shows up and then goes into the main menu. it doesnt read the test mode. so i tried another sd card and i got the same problem.. i know my avic does read sd cards because i threw pictures and music in my sd card and it does read them but unfortunately it wont read the sd cards with the mitacap and testmode files.. i checked both the sd card to see if they were fat32 and both sd cards are. i dont know what else to do.. so i was wondering if you guys had any other suggestions that could probably help me out???

CHUY