AVIC411.com

VSS wire 1995 Toyota MR2 Rev3 Turbo

Hi guys, I think I have connected up the right wire in my MR2 turbo to the speed pulse wire on my Avic-HD3 but I just want to clearify with you guys on this before I bolt all the dashboard back in.

I connected it to a pink and white wire on the blue connector on the back of the clockset. Would anyone happen to know if this is the correct wire? Please bare in mind I am in the UK so this is a Jap import right hand drive car.

Anyway I went for a very slow drive up the road just to test it (with no dashboard in), on my Pioneer unit the speed pulse went up to 4 when I was going around 15-20mph, and went bellow this as I slowed down, was at zero when stopped. I didn't test the actual speed display on the Avic, but if the speed pulse is registering like this I have the correct wire right???????????

Sorry if its a stupid question but I just want to check. Also does anyone know where the reverse wire is on these MR2s???

Thanks

Karl