AVIC411.com

MSN Direct Lifetime Subscription cards available.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I felt like it thats why.

Posting responses like that can get you banned. Don't post stupid questions when the answer is right there in front of your face and don't come back at someone in that manner when they point you out!!! Consider this your warning.

Merry Christmas to you as well. This is a very useful site for people that want to contribute to the community. That being said, we do not appreciate smart ass comments lodged at people who have contributed a large part to our community as 6605stang has. After all, this is the person that purchased, out of pocket up to 20+ MSN direct cards solely to benefit all of us for no profit. Many of us now have our refunds and the rest will soon get theres. Please understand that this forum is like most others that will flame you to a small extent for such potentially inflammatory comments, especially from a noob. I however am sure we are a lot less aggressive then most other forums. I have no intention of banning you as long as you are not inflammatory to our valued members. We are glad to have you hear and hope you can utilize what we have to offer.

Back to relevant matters... I got my check yesterday for $128.88. $0.71 less than I was told, but I'll forgive that.

And to clarify for those that do not wish to read a thread before commenting on the last couple posts...

This is the refund I received after initially calling MSN about the truncation of their "lifetime" subscription to end 1/1/12. If you have an activated lifetime subscription, you can call and ask for a refund and they will refund you the amount prorated from between when you activated and 1/1/12, versus when you canceled and 1/1/12. I had used 3 days of service out of 2 years and 67 days (797 days) which amounts to about 99% remaining. I received a check for $128.88 out of $129.95 which is about 99.5% of my original cost. And yes, my service is still active, for now.

I hope that brings anyone that may be confused, up to speed.