AVIC411.com

Object Identifier error question? Please Help!

I have multicalc and multiroute set up on a quickstart menu. While Multiroute works fine I'm getting the error:

Unknown Object Identifier Identifier=[d_st_multiroute] script "[unnamed]" Command 0 when I try to get to multicalc

I got the Multirout/multicalc form Diaftia's Mod package and I've been combing through his files to find what I am missing but I can't find anthing. Can anyone point me in the wright direction?

Thanks

Bryan

I have multicalc and multiroute set up on a quickstart menu. While Multiroute works fine I'm getting the error:

Unknown Object Identifier Identifier=[d_st_multiroute] script "[unnamed]" Command 0 when I try to get to multicalc

I got the Multirout/multicalc form Diaftia's Mod package and I've been combing through his files to find what I am missing but I can't find anthing. Can anyone point me in the wright direction?

Thanks

Bryan

search for d_st_multiroute and see and you're missing something?

Thanks

Bryan

The only place I can find it is in the multicalc.ui file:

Where else should it be?

Thanks

Bryan

The only place I can find it is in the multicalc.ui file:

Where else should it be?

it could be anything, maybe you missed a > or mispelled something, look for anything suspicious

I found the missing file and added what I thought was everything but now I am getting a new error

Parse Error[ expected]

Any suggestions out there?

Thanks,

Bryan

I have the same error, I just gave up on it. I never found it. It appears the multiroute stuff is based on something other than just the stock avic software. It appears to work fine with Andr2000 mod, IDT and Diaftia mod but the stock Avic software for some reason keeps kicking up with this error. Good luck. I though the layer issue might have been something in the navigatemap_800_400.ui file but no matter what I tried it never worked.

I found the missing file and added what I thought was everything but now I am getting a new error

Parse Error[ expected]

Any suggestions out there?

Thanks,

Bryan

I have the same error, I just gave up on it. I never found it. It appears the multiroute stuff is based on something other than just the stock avic software. It appears to work fine with Andr2000 mod, IDT and Diaftia mod but the stock Avic software for some reason keeps kicking up with this error. Good luck. I though the layer issue might have been something in the navigatemap_800_400.ui file but no matter what I tried it never worked.

Did you follow "the how to add multiroute" post? I found a missing file in the place 800_480 file but I am still stuck. I can get the multiroute to show on the map but can't get the seperate multicalc page to work. Maybe we can compare notes to figure it out

Parse Error[ expected]

Did you follow "the how to add multiroute" post? I found a missing file in the place 800_480 file but I am still stuck. I can get the multiroute to show on the map but can't get the seperate multicalc page to work. Maybe we can compare notes to figure it out

No I just figured I'd comment on what I found because I didn't follow. Of course I did, I already ran into the missing file and corrected all that and spent about 4 days working on it and just gave up. I have multiroute working in another mod so that works for me. Good Luck