AVIC411.com

Pioneer I hope you got a lot of money

Well after using MSN Direct here in Houston, I have to say it SUCKS. I want my XM Traffic back! Its far better than MSN is at its current stat. I am not sure why Pioneer would have built this great Z110BT and not given the users the choice to use XM or MSN. But Pioneer if you are out there and reading this.... Come on MSN SUCKS. I am in the middle of downtown Houston and it does not show a accident that has been there for over an hour I know this becaue FM radio is saying so. It shows traffic flow one minute then seconds later shows nothing... green, yellow, red will be flashing and then nothing... goes blank drive for a few miles and poof its on again. My signal shows strong radio works fine seeing that its coming in on the FM anttenna.... I called MSN Direct and got this BS. The issue most likely resides with your head unit.... Pioneer do something we spend this much money to have all this just to get shotty service from a 3rd party. Again not sure why you would dump XM Traffic for crap. Some one at Pioneer should lose there job for this.

Just my .2 cents

Nice Statement from MSN... Kind of covers there A*@!

XM does not have this Problem

The Coverage Map is kept up to date, but the signal strength within an area can vary based on topography, large buildings, tunnels, parking garages, and other things.