AVIC411.com

Railroads on the map

Is there a way to display a different color for railroads? Right now its a light grey and its nearly impossible to see most of the time. I was thinking RED.

This appears to be tied into the scheme that is running on the unit. Some of mine are black/white stripped and some of them are red.Try some different schemes on the unit and find one that has railroad color that works for you.

Is there a way to display a different color for railroads? Right now its a light grey and its nearly impossible to see most of the time. I was thinking RED.

This appears to be tied into the scheme that is running on the unit. Some of mine are black/white stripped and some of them are red.Try some different schemes on the unit and find one that has railroad color that works for you.

I have only two color scenes available on my F90BT 2.0v. A blue and a red.

Thanks, I'm now using the RED color map selection, which gives me the Blk/Wht stripped railroads. I have not noticed yet if any RRs are red, this would be HIGHLY conflicting in my area since, one of the major roads I travel is now red (Rte34).

Do anyone know which file is the scene color file, maybe there are two files since there are two color choices?