AVIC411.com

Solution: Testmode problems

Hi. I have a 900Bt brand new with V3.0xx software installed a week ago and everything works fine.

Want to do a backup, but can't get the Testmode to work.

I have tried Testmode_v2.3 etc, but I only get a Storagecard/TestMode/Copytool.exe error.

Starting to think this unit is imune for this kind of workaround.

My goal is 2 things:

1 - Copy MyFlashDisk for backup (I have the emulator installed and want to toy around)

2 - The nav-mute button is very important.

Don't want to do much else at this point, but the two mentioned tasks.

I live in Norway (if that has anything to do with it?)

Attached two pictures from my SD card. Am I missing something?

post-38588-12872759882156_thumb.jpg

post-38588-12872759883386_thumb.jpg

Damn it. Such a easy solution: I needed to format my SD card again using Dos: Format (drive): /fs:fat32 comand.

Thought I should give it a last try today, and then I remembered something about formating it in Dos.

I have formated it in Fat32 via WinXp using both Quick and std format, but with the same result.

Now I have a backup of MyFlashDrive. Will start working on the Nav-Mute button fuction.

Also a splash screen and a different sound when I'm getting close to a speed camer.

Anyone have this allready?

Damn it. Such a easy solution: I needed to format my SD card again using Dos: Format (drive): /fs:fat32 comand.

Thought I should give it a last try today, and then I remembered something about formating it in Dos.

I have formated it in Fat32 via WinXp using both Quick and std format, but with the same result.

Now I have a backup of MyFlashDrive. Will start working on the Nav-Mute button fuction.

Also a splash screen and a different sound when I'm getting close to a speed camer.

Anyone have this allready?

there's a bunch of modded data.zip in the forum and it just all comes down to personal preference