AVIC411.com

Best method to hookup a BlackBerry Storm 2?

Hey guys, I was wondering if you could give me a suggestion for the best way to hook up a BlackBerry Storm 2 to a F90BT.

We got a vehicle with this thing installed just yesterday. I thought the front panel had an aux jack that I could just put a male to male headphone cable into, turns out I was way wrong about that.

I'm kinda hoping that there is a way to play streaming pandora from the BlackBerry to the headunit, OTHER than one of those shitty FM transmitter jobs.

Any help you could provide to a technically impaired, and severely uncoordinated oaf like myself, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Joe

Hey guys, I was wondering if you could give me a suggestion for the best way to hook up a BlackBerry Storm 2 to a F90BT.

We got a vehicle with this thing installed just yesterday. I thought the front panel had an aux jack that I could just put a male to male headphone cable into, turns out I was way wrong about that.

All the pictures I found of the F90BT has a input jack on the face of the unit. Are you saying yours does not?

you hook it up the same way i hook up my storm 1, bluetooth for phone calls, and i use the front input jack and a 1/8" to 1/8" cable to play all of my media and pandora, the front input does work, as stated before just make sure that it is turned on in the settings