AVIC411.com

wont find my address or street....????

anyone know of what i can do....i tried to search my address on "address search" and it does not bring up a street match. i live on a street called e barham dr and the map shws the street name while im driving on the road(its a large road). but all that comes up after typing my building number and the begininning of the street is barham terrace....and when i click on that it says "this street does not exist" or something of that nature.

The current maps that come with the D2 are several years out of date. There is an update coming in March of 2007 that should be much more complete. I just had the same problem. If you recently bought and your address is not on the current map I would call customer service at Pioneer to complain and you may get a free update when it comes out.

To set your home location look in the manual on page 47 for instructions. Its pretty intuitive from the settings menu.