AVIC411.com

My 700BT still freaking out after updating to 2.0006

well I tried updating to 2.00006

I installed 2.00006, thought it was successful, followed the instructions to the letter, then when trying to update the TTS files, the system froze, froze hard, I hit the reset button, and now the system goes into this endless loop:

It starts up, shows my flash screen, goes to the menu with the "system still starting please wait or something like that" at that point i can go to the ipod section, but it won't play because it tries to go to VR mode. I can go to the HD radio but can't hear the station clearly because I can't go to settings at set the antenna to power. The settings button doesn't work. then it restarts by itself and does the same thing... over... and over... and over...

HELP!

the good thing is the back up camera is working now.

I'm actually having the same problem...

I was following a route this afternoon, stopped to get gas, and when I got back in my car the system won't get past the startup and just keeps reseting itself. The radio works and CD player works fine, they continue playing through the resets but I can't access anything.

The bluetooth light also does a weird thing, it will flash right away then do a couple quick low stutters then stays off.

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm actually having the same problem...

I was following a route this afternoon, stopped to get gas, and when I got back in my car the system won't get past the startup and just keeps reseting itself. The radio works and CD player works fine, they continue playing through the resets but I can't access anything.

The bluetooth light also does a weird thing, it will flash right away then do a couple quick low stutters then stays off.

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I was running v2.X, I also caught the rebooting problem. I ran testmode and just got a copy of the stock data.zip file and installed that over what was there. Apparently, there were some corrupt data files in there somewhere.