AVIC411.com

Voice Command not listening!

For the life of me I can't get voice command to work after updating to 3.0 on my F90BT. I know the mic is working fine because I can dial out with my phone and nobody complains about the conversation. However, when I try to use VC to call someone it will never find the name. In addition I have reset my IPod, updated the VR and it just won't find a song, artist, etc... I have tried the tricks of pushing the VC button and waiting for an extra second, Doesn't work.

Anyone else having these issues? Anyone have a fix?

• 2 weeks later...

Fixed my Voice Command problems and this may be useful for others having problems after the 3.0 upgrade. It appears a couple of files are corrupt or not compatible. I noticed the only difference between the original firmware and the 3.0 firmware was two files IA.exe and IA_withlog.exe in the VBT directory.

The 3.0 version is 1.0.30.4 dated 6/26/09

The 2.0 version is 1.0.28.0 dated 10/24/08.

I replaced the 3.0 version with the 2.0 version and voice command is back to normal!

Copy the attached files to the flashdisk\APL2\VBT I made a backup of the 3.0 files just in case it didn't work.

IA.zip