AVIC411.com

Problem to introduce speed cameras

I have a F900BT and I'm in Spain so far have been functioning with speed cameras. In one of the updates I tried to enter through the official page Poicon in which I have registered all right then I had done on other occasions without any problems, but this time I gave a small little screen error and from there I introduce the cameras stop following the steps from the beginning ie formatting sd to introduce me recognition creates the file and then running the pc Poiwarner in but when I go to make the cameras do not. The rest is all good. Technical services have told me to wait a new update if you had created poicon by a loop or a new update I have the 3.0 FW What I want to avoid is to dismount and carry service technician. Not if someone else has done the same and if you can guide me. I've reset, deleted user information and restored to factory defaults. Comment that sometimes when I insert the updates went out momentarily MSN Direct and here in Spain but soon there and he put it off Traffic usual. Many thanks S.O.S.