AVIC411.com

Need Help with Dodge 2500 Install

I'm installing the D3 into my 2009 Dodge 2500...I have a factory amp.

I am using a PAC C2H-CHY4 and for some reason, I can't get any sound out of the rear speakers. I have tried wiring it up both ways that are discussed in the instructions (rear speaker to front and also via the traditional method of direct wiring all 8 speaker wires)...Has anyone had this problem before or have any suggestions? Also, does anyone know where the factory Sirius antenna wire is and if there is any way I can use it with the pioneer module (the truck came from the factory with Sirius).

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
Make sure you make your output to "Power".

i hope your not talking about the setting for the power ant wire,

first off, there is an amp turn on wire for a reason.

second off, if there is sound coming out of some of the speakers, then the amp is getting "turned on" its just not receiving the right signals,

to the OP, make sure that you are using the right interface as there are different ones for different systems, there could also be something wrong with the interface that you have. even though its a wast of time most of the time, you could try calling there tech support, they will walk you through any trouble shooting or let you know if there is any compatibility issue with your particular system.